Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Count commit to SVN plugin(install a plugin that supports count how many commit, who commited)
Count commit to SVN plugin [message #1227939] Mon, 06 January 2014 03:07 Go to next message
Hoang Duc is currently offline Hoang DucFriend
Hi everyone,

I would like to install a plugin to have a summary about source code management, that means we know how many commit SVN, who commited, how many successful, fail daily.

Please help me to have a summary about that.

Thank in advance !

[Updated on: Mon, 06 January 2014 03:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Count commit to SVN plugin [message #1232403 is a reply to message #1227939] Thu, 16 January 2014 21:43 Go to previous message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Hi Hoang, I don't think there is any specific plugin for this purpose. But, Hudson do display the changes went in to all available builds by clicking on the "Recent Changes" link in the Job dashboard. Here is an example.

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson-project/job/hudson-core/changes

As you can see, the build number and the changes went in each of the build is displayed (this is for git not SVN though). The Build History Widgrt displays the build status on the left hand side. Will this be useful for you?

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Previous Topic:Cannot manage teams: "You do not have permission to manage teams!"
Next Topic:SVN Credential Storage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:13:09 GMT 2024