Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Any plan for 2.2 Feature Version in Kepler Update Site?
icon5.gif  Any plan for 2.2 Feature Version in Kepler Update Site? [message #1227097] Fri, 03 January 2014 14:45 Go to next message
Tom Tan is currently offline Tom TanFriend
I met a problem which only exists in Jubula 2.1.0 with PostgreSQL database. I know we don't support PostgreSQL officially so I wonder whether or not we are going to release 2.2.0 in Kepler Update Site because I found the problem disappear in version 2.2.0.

The problem I met is the screenshots cannot display correctly in the ImageViewer when I browser the test results. I followed the code a bit and found that EclipseLink seems to be reading the screenshot field of table testresult by wrong. The first byte should be "-119" while EclipseLink gets "73" so Jubula won't recognize the file format and display the image. If I dump the data from the database and save it to a png file it can display correctly so that's the reason I think EclipseLink may get wrong. And the image can display OK with H2.

If we don't have such a release plan then may I ask whether or not it's possible for me to build feature 2.2.0 with 7.2 branch?

Thanks in advance and hope you guys all had a great holiday!

Tom

[Updated on: Fri, 03 January 2014 14:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Any plan for 2.2 Feature Version in Kepler Update Site? [message #1227120 is a reply to message #1227097] Fri, 03 January 2014 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

We made the an updated feature available, have a look at http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/572695/ for information.

The feature is compatible with the standalone versions but not an official Eclipse release. We are working on providing synchronized standalone and Eclipse versions, but this will take some more time.

- Achim
Re: Any plan for 2.2 Feature Version in Kepler Update Site? [message #1227926 is a reply to message #1227120] Mon, 06 January 2014 02:07 Go to previous message
Tom Tan is currently offline Tom TanFriend
Thanks, Achim! Great to know that we do have such plans.

For those who also want to have a try with the update site in http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/572695/, I followed the same steps as in 2.1.0 to install the feature and met some dependency problems. You need to install Mylyn, Apache libs by yourself.

- Tom
Previous Topic:How to run Jubula with Maven?
Next Topic:Unassigned Component window displayed as empty
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:52:22 GMT 2024