Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Requirements Modeling Framework  » Multiple presentation options per datatype?
Multiple presentation options per datatype? [message #1221590] Wed, 18 December 2013 02:39 Go to next message
Vadim Peretokin is currently offline Vadim PeretokinFriend
I'd like to have my datatype have both a bigger text (so a headline presentation) yet still be linewrapped whever necessary (linewrapping presentation). However it seems only one or the other is working at a time, depending on their order.

Is it possible to have both?
Re: Multiple presentation options per datatype? [message #1221703 is a reply to message #1221590] Wed, 18 December 2013 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Jastram is currently offline Michael JastramFriend
Various people asked to allow the size of plain text to be adjustable. Would that be a solution for you? If so, you may want to follow this bug:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=424309

Best,

- Michael
Re: Multiple presentation options per datatype? [message #1221713 is a reply to message #1221703] Wed, 18 December 2013 09:25 Go to previous message
Vadim Peretokin is currently offline Vadim PeretokinFriend
Hmm. Well, in this case I set the size of the "package" in presentation to be bigger - I don't necessarily want all text to be bigger.

Enabling linewrapping by default on all text might not work, as someone might not want to have a very tall row - but allowing multiple presentations to be used on one datatype would.
Previous Topic:Difference between nesting and Spec Hierarchy?
Next Topic:How to enter rich text
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:25:16 GMT 2024