|Mouse events are not properly handled [message #1220107]
||Mon, 09 December 2013 13:47
| Michael Heiß
Registered: November 2013
There seems to be a problem with the handling of mouse events. Hard to explain so here are some steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open Examples
- Goto the Group By Example
- Select the first value in the ISIN column
- Press control
- Move the mouse down to item 9
- Click again with the left mouse button to select them.
- WITHOUT MOVING THE MOUSE: Do a right click.
- Nothing happens, but the context menu should appear
It is very critical to NOT move the mouse, otherwise the issue is not reproducable. If you move the mouse everything works fine
I debugged into it and it seems that - due to some event - the wrong IModeEventHandler is set. The new handler now does not know anything about opening the context menu and thus nothing happens.
Seems that the bad line is in:
// No drag mode registered when mouseMove detected. Switch back to normal mode.
For me it seems that this overwrites the handler that would open the popup menu.
[Updated on: Mon, 09 December 2013 13:49]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01663 seconds