|newbie: how to generate multiple files from one model element [message #1219015]
||Fri, 29 November 2013 11:17
| Martin Trummer
Registered: February 2011
say I have a model element named Entity and I want to generate 2 java classes out of it:|
- EntityBase.java which should be stored in /src-gen
- Entity.java which should be stored in /src, if it does not exist yet (and extend EntityBase)
in the AbstractModelInferrer I can add e.g. 2 new classes via the the JvmTypesBuilder. But how do I define to which directories the files are saved to?
I hope someone can point me in the right direction: i.e.
- the OutputConfigurationProvider looks quite promising, but how do I configure this? - via the mwe2 file?
- must extend JvmModelGenerator and make my own generator?
- is there maybe an example somewhere?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02358 seconds