|How to call a web page and pass input/output parameters [message #196607]
||Tue, 17 July 2007 21:53
Registered: July 2009
This is a request that I got for implementation:|
- from a stand alone application in this case an Oracle jdeveloper form,
- the end users clicks on a button
- the a web application opens the default page (the application can be
- the end user chooses several options in the web page and the the page
calculates a Total Amount to be payed,
- the web application returns the total amount to the jdeveloper form
How can I implement the call to a web application developed with eclipse,
form a stand alone application, in this case jdeveloper form?
How can I read the value returned by the web application?
Could this TotalAmount parameters be passed using web services?
-Should the Oracle jdeveloper form call a web service to open the web
- how a stand alone application -in this case the jdeveloper form - gets
the Total Amount from the web service
Which are the available options available to make a stand alone
application to communicate with a web application?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02310 seconds