Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Traverse in filter row with tab key
Traverse in filter row with tab key [message #1211807] Tue, 26 November 2013 11:33 Go to next message
Alexander Becher is currently offline Alexander Becher
Hi,

I've tried to add traverse support to the filterrow (especially the TAB key). I've modified the FilterRowGridExample with
configRegistry.registerConfigAttribute(EditConfigAttributes.OPEN_ADJACENT_EDITOR, true, DisplayMode.EDIT, FILTER_ROW);

and the EditSelectionCommand in
org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.edit.editor.AbstractCellEditor.commit(MoveDirectionEnum direction, boolean closeAfterCommit, boolean skipValidation)

is executed but nothing happens. I guess it is because the filterrow is not selectable and the previous MoveSelectionCommand isn't executed.

Is there another way of doing this via configuration or do I need to change it in my AbstractCellEditor?

Cheers

Alex
Re: Traverse in filter row with tab key [message #1213384 is a reply to message #1211807] Wed, 27 November 2013 03:03 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk Fauth
This is currently not possible because the filter row is not connected to the SelectionLayer. Therefore the command is not executed.

There exists also a ticket for this for quite a while (imported from the SourceForge version)
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=379957

I haven't looked into this yet, so I have no solution for you.
Previous Topic:Cell editor issue
Next Topic:ComboBoxCellEditor flickering
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 23 05:55:47 EDT 2014