Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Update Server config (VM Arguments)(I need to update one of the VM argument, but it doesn't success.)
Update Server config (VM Arguments) [message #1211405] Tue, 26 November 2013 12:20 Go to next message
Ferenc Vilagi is currently offline Ferenc VilagiFriend
Hi,

Virgo 3.6 integrated ibto sts 3.4
I use jasperReports, and that component needs the java temp directory. (-Djava.io.tmpdir) The default value is {Virgo diretory}/work/tmp/, but it is not good, because the start Virgo with clean option, delete the work directory, and doesn't create tmp dir. If I changed manually the argument, (Applay ans OK), and check it again, I see, the it has set the original value, instead of newly set.
I can't find, how I can set up this parameter. (I can add new value to VM arguments)
I check the install dir of Virgo, and then I set up the parameters, but it doesn't help.
Could anyone help me, how can change this parameter?

Thank you:
Feri
Re: Update Server config (VM Arguments) [message #1211603 is a reply to message #1211405] Tue, 26 November 2013 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
Do you see the problem when you start Virgo from the command line or does it only happen when you start Virgo from Eclipse?
Re: Update Server config (VM Arguments) [message #1213445 is a reply to message #1211603] Wed, 27 November 2013 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ferenc Vilagi is currently offline Ferenc VilagiFriend
I updated the Virgo commend file setup, so the Virgo work correctly when I start it from command line. (Before it I check the command file, and then I saw the command file create the temp dir.)
Re: Update Server config (VM Arguments) [message #1213454 is a reply to message #1213445] Wed, 27 November 2013 08:41 Go to previous message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
Good, I think.
Previous Topic:Help about Install Virgo Snaps
Next Topic:Disabling Security Manager in Virgo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 02:03:10 GMT 2024