New Tycho build 0.3.0-DEV-1756 has been deployed to
repository.sonatype.org and you can download distribution from .
New in this build
* It is possible to share binary artifacts between tycho builds
using maven repositories now. User documentation has not been
updated yet, but integration test  should give rough idea
how this feature works.
* Version qualifier expansion has been reworked to better match
PDE/build behaviour. It is enabled by default. Old "timestamp"
plugin has been removed (MNGECLIPSE-973).
* New "eclipse-application" packaging type (MNGECLIPSE-535).
* P2 metadata is generated for update site projects now.
* Directory based bundles can be included in update site and
rcp applications now (MNGECLIPSE-949).
* RCP application packaging honours "unpack" feature.xml
attribute now (MNGECLIPSE-974).