Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo]Can't generate java file from UML using Acceleo in Eclipse
[Acceleo]Can't generate java file from UML using Acceleo in Eclipse [message #1209731] Mon, 25 November 2013 17:21 Go to next message
zhou fan is currently offline zhou fanFriend
I am new to Eclipse and Acceleo, and I have been trying to complete the First Generator Model Tutorial. I am using Kepler 4.3 and Acceleo 3.3.0. I am following the tutorial that generates java code from uml. The link is http://wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/Getting_Started. But when I try to run the generate.mtl file, the error log gives me the message:

Couldn't load class org.eclipse.acceleo.module.sample.main.Generate from project org.eclipse.acceleo.module.sample
It also gives me the warning:

Couldn't load class org.eclipse.acceleo.module.sample.main.Generate. Check that its containing package is exported.

I have put the [comment @main/] below the template line and do all the steps in the tutorial, i really have no idea what the problem is.

I have searched the Internet and seems like there are not so many topics about the problem.

I would appreciate any help or feedback.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 November 2013 17:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Acceleo]Can't generate java file from UML using Acceleo in Eclipse [message #1221719 is a reply to message #1209731] Wed, 18 December 2013 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siegfried Nolte is currently offline Siegfried NolteFriend
The same problem with me. I would appreciate any help as well.

I stepped back to Juno (E4.2 and Acceleo 3.3.2). It does not work as I expected from previous versions, but it works.

Regards,
Siegfried
Re: [Acceleo]Can't generate java file from UML using Acceleo in Eclipse [message #1228481 is a reply to message #1221719] Tue, 07 January 2014 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

This issue can appear sometime because the Eclipse Platform cannot find the manifest in the imported example (IIRC). Try to close and open the project or remove it from the workspace without deleting it and reimport it.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau
Google+: +stephane.begaudeau
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com | Eclipse Java Development Tools Tips and Tricks
Re: [Acceleo]Can't generate java file from UML using Acceleo in Eclipse [message #1370973 is a reply to message #1209731] Wed, 21 May 2014 06:53 Go to previous message
Bhushan Patil is currently offline Bhushan PatilFriend
I am facing same problem..I reimported the projects but still getiing same error.

Please advice- what should I do to solve this problem?

I guess it is because class is not found at runtime. please suggest proper class path setting.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 May 2014 06:54]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[Acceleo]Validate metamodel specifications in the protected areas
Next Topic:Extremely Ajaxified Web Applications with M2T
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:25:01 GMT 2024