Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Lua Development Tools » Editing Syntax Coloring(Unable to change colors)
Editing Syntax Coloring [message #1209577] Mon, 25 November 2013 15:46 Go to next message
Ernest Ewert is currently offline Ernest EwertFriend
I use a dark theme in Eclipse and in the OS.

The LDT defaults are themed for a bright screen and are nearly impossible to read.

Is there some form of "magic" that I need to do to enable the "Enable" checkbox on the Lua->Editor->Syntax Coloring page? It is always disabled for all options.
Re: Editing Syntax Coloring [message #1211300 is a reply to message #1209577] Tue, 26 November 2013 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Bernard is currently offline Simon BernardFriend
The UI is maybe confusing :/, but you must expand the tree (core, documentation, comments) and then click on element you want to customize.
Please, tell us if that fixes your problem.
Re: Editing Syntax Coloring [message #1212020 is a reply to message #1211300] Tue, 26 November 2013 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ernest Ewert is currently offline Ernest EwertFriend
Quote:

It [the 'Enable' check box] is always disabled for all options.

I haven't posted enough messages to link these properly:
ht tps://www.dropbox.com/s/1wvw1rss0kxpxcm/snapshot1.png
ht tps://www.dropbox.com/s/0fjgd1kvtczvrg2/snapshot2.jpg

The screenshots are from another install on a different machine with a more default Eclipse color scheme.

Re: Editing Syntax Coloring [message #1216134 is a reply to message #1212020] Thu, 28 November 2013 10:31 Go to previous message
Simon Bernard is currently offline Simon BernardFriend
I'm not sure to understand the point :/.

The checkbox is alway disabled but it is also alway checked so you could change the color to be compliant with your dark theme.

What would you like to do exactly ? uncheck the checkbox to disable syntax coloring for a given element (e.g : no coloration at all for keyworkds ?)
Previous Topic:Limited autocomplete issue
Next Topic:Autocompletion for external API
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:17:05 GMT 2024