Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Maven for Eclipse
Maven for Eclipse [message #1193802] Mon, 18 November 2013 07:17 Go to next message
Arnav Kumar is currently offline Arnav KumarFriend
I want to use maven with eclipse. I am using 2G internet connection to do this task. When I went to eclipse->help->eclipse marketplace for maven plugin it took so much of time to complete 49% downloading but after that it was just doing nothing but showing 49% bar. Is there any other way to install maven for eclipse.

TechKnowHeights
Re: Maven for Eclipse [message #1213609 is a reply to message #1193802] Wed, 27 November 2013 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have installed Maven Integration for Eclipse WTP (Juno) in my eclipse Juno.
But when i am trying to create a maven project i am getting error message.
What i am doing is:
1. created new maven project
2. Selected An archetype which contains a sample Maven project.
3. gave name to groupId and artifactId

After clicking on finish button

What i am getting is:
Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.5
Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.5

Can one say what to do now??
Re: Maven for Eclipse [message #1219314 is a reply to message #1213609] Tue, 03 December 2013 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No one is here to answer a question about eclipse on Eclipse Community Forums. What is it!!!!!!!
Re: Maven for Eclipse [message #1219524 is a reply to message #1219314] Wed, 04 December 2013 12:03 Go to previous message
how to delete this post, i have created another post with same question. Now i saw this and want to delete.
Previous Topic:JUnit View shows no results -- neither success nor failure
Next Topic:Build Path vs. CLASSPATH
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:36:37 GMT 2024