|JBoss Tools 3.1 M2 is now available [message #18092]
||Wed, 15 July 2009 19:51
| Rayme Jernigan
Registered: July 2009
This milestone release, which builds upon the last month's Eclipse 3.5 |
Galileo release, contains many bug fixes and a several noteworthy features
* Maven Integration with m2eclipse - For this release we focused on
making the Seam Wizard (really, Eclipse WTP's project wizards) capable of
creating Maven-ready projects. Subsequent milestones will improve support
for importing from existing Maven projects.
* XHTML Validation - We have enabled proper XML validation of .xhtml files
so you now get proper warnings for namespaced tags.
* Conditional Rendering in Visual Page Editor - Until now configured EL
expressions in the Visual Page Editor were only used for including
resources. As of M2, we evaluate EL expressions in rendered attributes to
allow you to hide parts of the rendering in the editor just as it would
look like in your application when running. No more double-vision!
* Improved Incremental Validation - The speed of validation of EL
expressions when you save a file is now greatly improved.
* Smooks - The Smooks editor has undergone massive changes in M1 and M2.
This release continues adding more features and improvements to the Smooks
* jBPM 4 - We have included jBPM 4 into this release, making the tools
support both jBPM 3 and 4.
* Archived Update Site - Now that Eclipse's provisioning story, p2, has
matured we are moving away from the old "runnable" zips and now provide an
update site "repo" zip. This archive can be used to install the JBoss
Tools plugins via p2 instead of the now deprecated and less predictable
dropins folder. Thanks to pack200 compression, this single zip is smaller
than each of the older platform-specific zips.
For all the details and to download your copy, see:
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02320 seconds