Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Web Tools Project (WTP) » Custom attribute validation
Custom attribute validation [message #188662] Tue, 27 February 2007 01:13 Go to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: gokuiuc.yahoo.com

Hello,

I recently got the latest release of WST, version 1.5.3, from the Eclipse
update manager. I have some custom attributes, which didn't cause any
problems in the earlier releases. However, in this WST release, these
attributes are underlined as "Undefined attribute name"s. Is there a way for
me to prevent that without modifying the internal code of WST?

Thanks a lot,
Gokhan
Re: Custom attribute validation [message #188693 is a reply to message #188662] Tue, 27 February 2007 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marco Nenciarini is currently offline Marco Nenciarini
Messages: 2
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Gokhan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently got the latest release of WST, version 1.5.3, from the Eclipse
> update manager. I have some custom attributes, which didn't cause any
> problems in the earlier releases. However, in this WST release, these
> attributes are underlined as "Undefined attribute name"s. Is there a way for
> me to prevent that without modifying the internal code of WST?
>

I have the same problem. As a tapestry user i'm flooded by a huge number
of warning (one for any jwcid attribute i'm using).

Regards
Re: Custom attribute validation [message #188702 is a reply to message #188693] Tue, 27 February 2007 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: merks.ca.ibm.com

Marco,

Maybe it will be clear to the WTP folks where this problem is occurring,
but it seems odd to me to describe a problem without any kind of example
and without any indication of where or in what type of file the problem
is occurring.


Marco Nenciarini wrote:
> Gokhan wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I recently got the latest release of WST, version 1.5.3, from the
>> Eclipse update manager. I have some custom attributes, which didn't
>> cause any problems in the earlier releases. However, in this WST
>> release, these attributes are underlined as "Undefined attribute
>> name"s. Is there a way for me to prevent that without modifying the
>> internal code of WST?
>>
>
> I have the same problem. As a tapestry user i'm flooded by a huge
> number of warning (one for any jwcid attribute i'm using).
>
> Regards
Re: Custom attribute validation [message #189428 is a reply to message #188702] Thu, 08 March 2007 15:37 Go to previous message
Marco Nenciarini is currently offline Marco Nenciarini
Messages: 2
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Ed Merks wrote:
> Marco,
>
> Maybe it will be clear to the WTP folks where this problem is occurring,
> but it seems odd to me to describe a problem without any kind of example
> and without any indication of where or in what type of file the problem
> is occurring.
>
>
> Marco Nenciarini wrote:
>> Gokhan wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I recently got the latest release of WST, version 1.5.3, from the
>>> Eclipse update manager. I have some custom attributes, which didn't
>>> cause any problems in the earlier releases. However, in this WST
>>> release, these attributes are underlined as "Undefined attribute
>>> name"s. Is there a way for me to prevent that without modifying the
>>> internal code of WST?
>>>
>>
>> I have the same problem. As a tapestry user i'm flooded by a huge
>> number of warning (one for any jwcid attribute i'm using).
>>
>> Regards

When i edit a tapestry template (a plain html, but with custom
attributes) WST complains about unknown attributes. One warning for
every custom attribute.

This behavior can be useful for someone other, but it is very annoying
for me.

I'll appreciate if there will be a switch to deactivate it.
Previous Topic:Trying to run an Apache Turbine servlet as a J2EE project
Next Topic:XML Catalog: xsd in a .jar?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 25 11:17:44 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.10436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software