Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » 2 Diagrams 2 Liked objects
2 Diagrams 2 Liked objects [message #1175092] Thu, 07 November 2013 14:18 Go to next message
Victor Lopez is currently offline Victor LopezFriend
Hello everybody,

I can create 2 types of objects called "Specification" (1 per diagram) and they are linked to the diagram. Depending how I fill one form, the Specifications are different so if I have 2 diagrams opened and I have 2 different "Specification" I want each "Specification" linked with its diagram.

The Specifications can have 2 or 3 columns. If I create a 2 columns Specification in the first diagram and a 3 columns Specification in the second, then the linked object of the first diagram is not the one it was anymore. The second linked object is linked with the first Specification (Overriden).

What can I do to keep the linked object of each diagram safe?

I dont know if you understand me.

Best regards,

Víctor.
Re: 2 Diagrams 2 Liked objects [message #1176447 is a reply to message #1175092] Fri, 08 November 2013 10:40 Go to previous message
Victor Lopez is currently offline Victor LopezFriend
Solved. What I do is to call DiagramManager.getBusinessModel( getDiagramTypeProvider().getDiagram() ); in every method.

Before I just saved it in a static attribute once.
Previous Topic:Palette Disappear
Next Topic:Getting 'null' instead of the expected BO from a PE in a generated diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:56:21 GMT 2024