Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Debugging PHP using google-chrome and xdebug(Looking to find how to get chrome as the active browser when debugging php)
Debugging PHP using google-chrome and xdebug [message #1170942] Mon, 04 November 2013 19:27 Go to next message
richard riley is currently offline richard riley
I have xdebug successfully installed. I can debug my project as a "php web app" and give it a local vhost uri. The debugger triggers fine - using firefox. But how do I get this to work with chrome? I set the default browser to chrome but chrome fires up when I debug with nothing in the address field. I tried loading my locally hosted site into chrome first and then enabling debugging using the chrome xdebug extension and then debugging as php web app from eclipse but nothing.

So bottom line is : can you debug php with eclipse using google chrome and if so how? (Debian testing 64 bit btw).
Re: Debugging PHP using google-chrome and xdebug [message #1172599 is a reply to message #1170942] Tue, 05 November 2013 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro Izumi
Configuring Xdebug for PHP development/Linux - Joomla! Documentation ("To set up a different web browser...") may or may not help you.
I'm not understanding your problem though.
Re: Debugging PHP using google-chrome and xdebug [message #1183814 is a reply to message #1170942] Tue, 12 November 2013 22:44 Go to previous message
Rotimi Ajayi-Dopemu is currently offline Rotimi Ajayi-Dopemu
use xdebug helper for google chrome. Works for me.
Previous Topic:Eclipse won't detect PDT plugin
Next Topic:Include path not modified
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 27 05:06:20 EDT 2014