Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Definition of Profiles with MARTE's NFPs fails(I'm no longer able to define SysML profiles that contain MARTE's NFPs after upgrading to the latest Papyrus version (201309181302)))
Definition of Profiles with MARTE's NFPs fails [message #1168538] Sun, 03 November 2013 11:20 Go to next message
Matteo M. is currently offline Matteo M.
Hello,

I recently upgraded to the latest Papyrus version, namely Papyrus Backbone 0.10.1v201309181302, and since then I'm no longer able to define profiles containing MARTE's non-functional properties (NFPs) such as NFP_Duration, NFP_DataSize, etc.

Every time I try to define those kinds of profiles, Papyrus shows a dialog box with two red crosses for each NFP occurence that complain like this:
"
x The feature 'eType' of 'myProp:MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Duration' contains a dangling reference 'MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Duration->MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Real'
x The feature 'eClassifier' of 'MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Duration' contains a dangling reference 'MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Duration->MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Real'
"

This issue is quite severe because at today I'm unable to apply my profile refinements to my models (given that I'm not able to define my profile refinements...).

I attached a screenshot of the dialog box that occurs when I try to define a simple profile with a stereotype that has a NFP_Duration property. The profile imports the BasicNFP_Types library from MARTE (for NFP_Duration) and the SysML Blocks profile (for Block, which MyStereotype inherits from).

Suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

--
Matteo
Re: Definition of Profiles with MARTE's NFPs fails [message #1179903 is a reply to message #1168538] Sun, 10 November 2013 16:34 Go to previous message
Matteo M. is currently offline Matteo M.
Hello,

I've just checked the Luna release and I got the same problem... Is this a bug? Should I issue a bug report through bugzilla?

Do you suggest some solution I can adopt in the mid-term? As I said, I cannot update my models anymore since I'm no longer able to define refined versions of my profiles, and this is becoming quite a problem right now...

Thanks.

--
Matteo
Previous Topic:Reasons of the 'Not all members are distinguishable' warning
Next Topic:Best route to submodels
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 31 08:44:20 GMT 2014