Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Problems running draw2d examples
Problems running draw2d examples [message #181935] Fri, 20 May 2005 09:07 Go to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: a.morgan.pilz.ie

Hey all,

I am trying to run some of the draw2d examples but I am having compilation
problems.
I took down org.eclipse.draw2d.examples and also org.eclipse.draw2d and it
depends on this.

However I am getting a number of compilation errors in the latter.
Screen capture of errors attached.
Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Alan.


Re: Problems running draw2d examples [message #181961 is a reply to message #181935] Fri, 20 May 2005 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pratik Shah is currently offline Pratik Shah
Messages: 1077
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
You need Eclipse 3.1M7.

"Alan Morgan" <a.morgan@pilz.ie> wrote in message
news:d6kbkb$67q$2@news.eclipse.org...
> Hey all,
>
> I am trying to run some of the draw2d examples but I am having compilation
> problems.
> I took down org.eclipse.draw2d.examples and also org.eclipse.draw2d and it
> depends on this.
>
> However I am getting a number of compilation errors in the latter.
> Screen capture of errors attached.
> Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks,
> Alan.
>
>
>
Re: Problems running draw2d examples [message #246946 is a reply to message #181935] Wed, 21 January 2009 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shawn Spiars is currently offline Shawn Spiars
Messages: 16
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Just a guess, but maybe your version of Eclipse is not as current as the
draw2d example projects. Are you using Ganymede?

Shawn


Alan Morgan wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I am trying to run some of the draw2d examples but I am having compilation
> problems.
> I took down org.eclipse.draw2d.examples and also org.eclipse.draw2d and it
> depends on this.
>
> However I am getting a number of compilation errors in the latter.
> Screen capture of errors attached.
> Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks,
> Alan.
>
>
Re: Problems running draw2d examples [message #246971 is a reply to message #246946] Wed, 21 January 2009 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David  Pérez is currently offline David Pérez
Messages: 228
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
By the way, where can I get the draw2d examples?
I have only seen 4 GEF examples: flow, logic, shapes and text.
Any additional example will be welcome, as GEF documentation is rather
scarce.

Shawn Spiars wrote:

> Just a guess, but maybe your version of Eclipse is not as current as the
> draw2d example projects. Are you using Ganymede?

> Shawn


> Alan Morgan wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I am trying to run some of the draw2d examples but I am having compilation
>> problems.
>> I took down org.eclipse.draw2d.examples and also org.eclipse.draw2d and it
>> depends on this.
>>
>> However I am getting a number of compilation errors in the latter.
>> Screen capture of errors attached.
>> Any ideas ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alan.
>>
>>
Re: Problems running draw2d examples [message #246976 is a reply to message #246971] Wed, 21 January 2009 15:47 Go to previous message
Shawn Spiars is currently offline Shawn Spiars
Messages: 16
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
in cvs go to dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/tools

expand project org.eclipse.gef

/examples/org.eclipse.draw2d.examples

David Pérez wrote:
> By the way, where can I get the draw2d examples?
> I have only seen 4 GEF examples: flow, logic, shapes and text.
> Any additional example will be welcome, as GEF documentation is rather
> scarce.
>
> Shawn Spiars wrote:
>
>> Just a guess, but maybe your version of Eclipse is not as current as
>> the draw2d example projects. Are you using Ganymede?
>
>> Shawn
>
>
>> Alan Morgan wrote:
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> I am trying to run some of the draw2d examples but I am having
>>> compilation problems.
>>> I took down org.eclipse.draw2d.examples and also org.eclipse.draw2d
>>> and it depends on this.
>>>
>>> However I am getting a number of compilation errors in the latter.
>>> Screen capture of errors attached.
>>> Any ideas ?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Alan.
>>>
>
>
Previous Topic:CompoundDirectedGraphLayout and node orientation
Next Topic:Problem in using Drag n Drop across different views
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 24 11:22:55 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02502 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software