|EclipseCon 2007 submissions needed in webtools area (especially tutorials) [message #181682]
||Tue, 17 October 2006 13:51
| Tim Wagner
Registered: July 2009
Reminder that EclipseCon 2007 submissions are needed in the webtools |
area, including WTP itself.
The first deadline – for tutorials – is very close; they are due by
November 1st. (See below or the link below for the complete list of
dates.) The WTP PMC will be reviewing submissions in our domain area,
and would like to have the widest possible array of abstracts in order
to put together a great conference program.
To read and review submissions, see http://eclipsezilla.eclipsecon.org/.
Instructions on submitting and domain areas can be found at
• November 1st - Tutorial proposals must be in.
• November 15th - Tutorials chosen.
• December 1st - Long Talks and Panel proposals must be in.
• December 30th - Long Talks and Panels chosen.
• January 15th - Short Talks and Demos proposals must be in.
• January 30th - Short Talks and Demos chosen.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.06678 seconds