|Almost every time "No Application ID" [message #1157747]
||Sun, 27 October 2013 12:35
| Cee A Lon
Registered: October 2013
I am connecting 3 databases with scout, on the scout properties file , I have checked and installed "Derby", Oracle & Postgres. So far so good.|
I have also managed to follow the examples which are great by the way to display data from 3 JDBC connectors just fine.
Here is the problem:- "No Application ID" in runtime and the whole thing just stops.
At this stage I tried to integrate a search form with the main page and I hit this nasty "No Application ID" error again and again. Nothing seems to work except to delete the whole project and re-starting it all over.
I have looked at lot of forums including this one where it is suggested that plugins are the issue or some other dependency. Can any one please layout the exact steps as to how to start debugging this scenario.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.17368 seconds