|EclipseCon 2007 Call for Participation [message #180393]
||Mon, 02 October 2006 06:24
| Tim Wagner
Registered: July 2009
Offical CFP from the EclipseCon 2007 Program Committee is reproduced |
below. Please consider submitting ideas for long and short talks,
tutorials, panel discussions, and demos, whether they are strictly
related to WTP or not. The first deadline is tutorial abstracts on 11/1.
Also, anyone interested in helping to review submissions in the web
tooling / J2EE area, please let me know. The WTP PMC will be
coordinating this effort, but would appreciate additional offers of help.
Eclipsezilla is now open and awaiting your submissions for EclipseCon
Things are a little different this year, as the program committee
consists of PMC representatives and other subject matter experts
representing some 15 tracks, each with its own allocation of tutorials,
talks, panels, demos, and posters.
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=programcommitt ee/ Note
the new tutorial formats, with day long and 2 hour options.
Don't wait until the last minute! Important dates are listed below:
* November 1st - Tutorial proposals must be in.
* November 15th - Tutorials chosen.
* December 1st - Long Talks and Panel proposals must be in.
* December 30th - Long Talks and Panels chosen.
* January 15th - Short Talks and Demos proposals must be in.
* January 30th - Short Talks and Demos chosen.
- EclipseCon 2007 Program Committee
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.10253 seconds