Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » UML model to SysML model(Change/migrate model with state machines from UML to SysML model)
UML model to SysML model [message #1153503] Thu, 24 October 2013 13:02 Go to next message
Rupert Schlick is currently offline Rupert Schlick
Is there an easy way to migrate a model that was started as an Papyrus UML model into a SysML model?

We have models with complex state machines as UML models. Now, these models shall be extended with requirements information, which would work best in a SysML requirements diagram/table.

I'm thankful for any hints.

Regards

Rupert
Re: UML model to SysML model [message #1153510 is a reply to message #1153503] Thu, 24 October 2013 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille Letavernier
Hi Rupert,

Simply apply the SysML Profile to your model. After that, you will be able to create pure SysML Diagrams/Tables (e.g. Requirement diagram/table). You will also be able to create standard UML diagrams (With or without SysML elements).

Regards,
Camille
Re: UML model to SysML model [message #1153528 is a reply to message #1153510] Thu, 24 October 2013 13:24 Go to previous message
Rupert Schlick is currently offline Rupert Schlick
Hi Camille,

thanks for the help.

Dumb mistake on my side - I tried what you suggested before asking, but only applied the SysML::Requirements profile, not the SysML base profile.

best
Rupert
Previous Topic:Installing fails
Next Topic:Cannot relink control edge
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 28 14:43:52 EDT 2014