Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Issues with activity groups
Issues with activity groups [message #1153192] Thu, 24 October 2013 08:41 Go to next message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas Sandkvist
In an activity diagram I try to create an activity group according to the tutorial. But I cannot figure out how to make elements stick to the group. If I draw a group over an element, nothing happens. If I try to drag an element into the group, it moves away.

Regards,
Tomas Sandkvist

EDIT: Wait a minute, now I did a lot of action and put the partition over them and now it did work. Was a bit to hasty on the question here..

EDIT: Nope, still troublesome. Now, if I try to add an element to one of these groups, it does not stay where I drag it, it jumps randomly. Also, now I cannot attach a control flow I created to anything within another group? So, I think I need some help after all.

[Updated on: Thu, 24 October 2013 09:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Issues with activity groups [message #1240495 is a reply to message #1153192] Thu, 06 February 2014 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt Park is currently offline Matt Park
I'm using 0.10.1.v201309181302 and I'm having problems with activity partions. If I add more than one activity parition to an activity, any new nodes I add (by first drawing them in the activitiy outside any of the partions, automatically are jumping to the first partion. The activity partion's node properties show it having the action, but the action is displayed in the first activity partion.
Re: Issues with activity groups [message #1243845 is a reply to message #1240495] Tue, 11 February 2014 09:30 Go to previous message
Matt Park is currently offline Matt Park
i figured out a work around for getting activity diagrams to properly show up in an activity partion. 1) drag several activity partions inside the activity from the node menu. 2) drag a node (e.g. Opaque Action, Decision node, ...) inside the activity and outside of each activity partion but near the activity partion you want it to be part of. 3) Click on the Activity Partion, grab one of its resize handles and expand it so that it completely overlaps the node. 4) You can now drag the activity partion around and all of its internal actions and elements will maintain their position inside the activity partion.
Previous Topic:Problem with MARTE profile loading
Next Topic:Problem with MARTE profile application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 22 21:49:54 EDT 2014