Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] Define fine grained object access with CDO security model ?(By using ObjectFilter, ExpressionFilter and combined expressions ?)
[CDO] Define fine grained object access with CDO security model ? [message #1141790] Thu, 17 October 2013 07:32
Laurent Le Moux is currently offline Laurent Le MouxFriend
Hi all,

I had a look to the security manager wiki http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDO/Security_Manager which sounds promising.

I was wondering whether the CDO security model could help with the following use case.
Let's say I have the following model : 'Actor' - uses - 'Application'.

I would like a CDO administrator to create default actors in the repository like 'Client' and 'Agent'.

Other repository users could link 'Client' or 'Agent' to an Application object but deleting or even renaming these two actors should not be permitted.

Could this be achieved using expressions ? Is there any exemple available as guideline on how to use this new security feature ?

Regards,

Laurent
Previous Topic:[CDO] Define fine grained object access with CDO security model ?
Next Topic:IllegalValueException when loading model with recommended performance options
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:13:02 GMT 2024