Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Task Editor sections: expand by default
Task Editor sections: expand by default [message #1133994] Sat, 12 October 2013 06:44 Go to next message
Rob Hoffman is currently offline Rob HoffmanFriend

When displaying a task in the Task Editor, is there a capability to control whether various sections are expanded or not by default? It would be nice to be able to set the Task Editor (through a preference) to automatically expand, for example, the Attributes, Planning, Private, and Description sections on the first viewing of a task, and then to remember/recall the set of expansions when the task is closed/reopened.
Re: Task Editor sections: expand by default [message #1137102 is a reply to message #1133994] Mon, 14 October 2013 09:01 Go to previous message
Tomasz Zarna is currently offline Tomasz ZarnaFriend
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think there's currently a way to control initial expansion of different sections of the task editor. I'm not a big fan of adding preferences, so I'd prefer having something that works for everyone. Remembering the expansion and restoring it when the editor is opened again for the same task could be such solution. Please file an enhancement request for your suggestion.

Cheers
Previous Topic:Connector failed to return task data / Error
Next Topic:Enter dates in Task Editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:41:40 GMT 2024