Regarding [message #705186]
I'd like to know what's new about this issue.
As Aris, I am using Eugenia to create my GMF editor and I need to partition my diagram. This means, I need to support diagrams of different type (a parent diagram with various subdiagrams), which requires generating multiple sets of gmfxxx files.
As far as I know, there hasn't been much progress on this issue. We spent some time setting up an example project so we'd know how to tweak Eugenia to do it, but we ran into some issues and had to postpone it:
That was back in 2010, so hopefully the situation may have improved in that regard, but I'm sorry to say that I don't have enough time to work on it. It'd be much easier if we could get a sample project using Juno or Kepler.