Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Web Tools Project (WTP) » Eclipse 3.2 + Callisto Not Allow Servelt 2.3?
Eclipse 3.2 + Callisto Not Allow Servelt 2.3? [message #173683] Sun, 09 July 2006 14:31 Go to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: humbleguy.hotmail.com

Hi,
When I create a new Dynamic Web Project with Eclipse 3.2 + Callisto, it
seems to use Servlet 2.4 by default. But how can I use Servlet 2.3 instead
because I need to target Servlet 2.3 since my app has to run on older app
servers. Thanks.
Re: Eclipse 3.2 + Callisto Not Allow Servelt 2.3? [message #173785 is a reply to message #173683] Mon, 10 July 2006 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: wknauf_NO_._INSIDE_hg-online.de

Hi !

In the "New Dynamic Web Project" wizard, go to page 2, "Project facets". Change
the version of "Dynamic Web Module" to 2.3.

Hope this helps

Wolfgang

Humble Guy wrote:
> Hi,
> When I create a new Dynamic Web Project with Eclipse 3.2 + Callisto, it
> seems to use Servlet 2.4 by default. But how can I use Servlet 2.3 instead
> because I need to target Servlet 2.3 since my app has to run on older app
> servers. Thanks.
Re: Eclipse 3.2 + Callisto Not Allow Servelt 2.3? [message #173886 is a reply to message #173785] Tue, 11 July 2006 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: humbleguy.hotmail.com

Wolfgang Knauf <wknauf_NO_@_INSIDE_hg-online.de> wrote in
news:e8ttka$5af$1@utils.eclipse.org:
Thanks, the drop-down indicator is hidden until you click on the version
number. That's not good UI design.

> Hi !
>
> In the "New Dynamic Web Project" wizard, go to page 2, "Project
> facets". Change the version of "Dynamic Web Module" to 2.3.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Wolfgang
Re: Eclipse 3.2 + Callisto Not Allow Servelt 2.3? [message #173906 is a reply to message #173886] Tue, 11 July 2006 10:48 Go to previous message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: matthew.buckett.oucs.ox.ac.uk

Humble Guy wrote:
> Wolfgang Knauf <wknauf_NO_@_INSIDE_hg-online.de> wrote in
> news:e8ttka$5af$1@utils.eclipse.org:
> Thanks, the drop-down indicator is hidden until you click on the version
> number. That's not good UI design.

Can I just echo that, I struggled for a little while to spot that the
version number on facets were drop down selection boxes when they have
.... after them.

>> Hi !
>>
>> In the "New Dynamic Web Project" wizard, go to page 2, "Project
>> facets". Change the version of "Dynamic Web Module" to 2.3.
>>
>> Hope this helps
>>
>> Wolfgang
Previous Topic:Generic Server, Remote Server support in WTP
Next Topic:Directory with empty name issue in WAR files
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Aug 01 06:10:20 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.12717 seconds