Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Debugging mtl templates with multiple model input
[Acceleo] Debugging mtl templates with multiple model input [message #1128146] Mon, 07 October 2013 11:42 Go to next message
John Michael Amparado is currently offline John Michael AmparadoFriend
To debug mtl templates, the "Acceleo Plug-in Application" should be selected as the runner but this limits me only to 1 input model.

Is there any way I can extend the "Acceleo Plug-in Application"?
Or is there a way to debug mtl templates with multiple model inputs?
And also how do I register a resource factory with the "Acceleo Plug-in Application"?

Thanks,
John
Re: [Acceleo] Debugging mtl templates with multiple model input [message #1159088 is a reply to message #1128146] Mon, 28 October 2013 09:35 Go to previous message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

To debug mtl templates, the "Acceleo Plug-in Application" should be selected as the runner but this limits me only to 1 input model. Is there any way I can extend the "Acceleo Plug-in Application"? Or is there a way to debug mtl templates with multiple model inputs?

You can't specify multiple input models using the Eclipse user interface, if you want to use multiple input models, you have multiple generations. You can create your own launch configuration thanks to a dedicated "UI Launcher" in order to customize your generator like the one I did in the UML to Java generator 1 and 2.

And also how do I register a resource factory with the "Acceleo Plug-in Application"?

Use the method "registerResourceFactories" in the generated class used to launch your generator.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau
Google+: +stephane.begaudeau
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com | Eclipse Java Development Tools Tips and Tricks
Previous Topic:Debugging Acceleo Project
Next Topic:Testing Acceleo generator modules
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:24:02 GMT 2024