Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » How to overlap report items in BIRT?
How to overlap report items in BIRT? [message #1123461] Wed, 02 October 2013 15:36 Go to next message
Muralidhar Yaragalla is currently offline Muralidhar Yaragalla

For some reason I need to overlap 2 report elements in BIRT. For example I need to put 2 labels one on top of another. Is this possible in BIRT? I am using BIRT 4.3. Normally when we place elements in report designer each item is occupying one full row. Some times i need to overlap elements and sometimes i need to place elements side by side. side by side can be achieved with Grid but I am not sure how to overlap report items? Please help and thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Muralidhar Yaragalla.
http://yaragalla.blogspot.in
Re: How to overlap report items in BIRT? [message #1142676 is a reply to message #1123461] Thu, 17 October 2013 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael Williams

If only needed in HTML, you could grab the elements in client-side script and place them in an absolute position.

Michael

Add interactivity, scheduling, sharing, live Excel export, and JS integration to your BIRT app with the new, free BIRT server, BIRT iHub F-Type.
Re: How to overlap report items in BIRT? [message #1142689 is a reply to message #1142676] Thu, 17 October 2013 20:02 Go to previous message
Muralidhar Yaragalla is currently offline Muralidhar Yaragalla

No i want that in pdf.

Thanks and Regards,
Muralidhar Yaragalla.
http://yaragalla.blogspot.in
Previous Topic:The relationship between Birt session and web session
Next Topic:Birt 2.5.2 : Number of page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 22 12:34:53 GMT 2014