Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » GMT (Generative Modeling Technologies) » [ECL] How to exclude matches / how to run module(Questions concerning matching and getting to run own example)
[ECL] How to exclude matches / how to run module [message #1121645] Mon, 30 September 2013 21:02
Alexander Fülleborn is currently offline Alexander FüllebornFriend
Hello,

I am still quite new in the Epsilon ETL/ECL topic and have currently two questions/problems:

1.) How do I need to run my ECL script? When I start it, I get some dialogue boxes with progress information that tell me the system does a couple of things. However, neither in the Epsilon console nor in any messages/problems console a result or error is presented. I provide the detail description and minimum example concerning my project in a note and a zip file I attached to this message.

2.) How can I exclude some kind of elements from matching. I would like to compare models that contain classes with generic names that are not relevant for the matching mechanism. I am just interested in certain classes (with a dedicated stereotype) and in the structure of two models (i.e. the relationships between them).

Any helpful hint is very much appreciated.

Kind regards, Alexander
Previous Topic:Error messages when using ECL example
Next Topic:Re: How build DD Model with UML metamodel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 23:03:33 GMT 2024