Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » Is it possible to define everything for Composite Persistent Units in one persistence.xml ?
Is it possible to define everything for Composite Persistent Units in one persistence.xml ? [message #1118527] Fri, 27 September 2013 13:54
Sebastien Tardif is currently offline Sebastien TardifFriend
Hi,

EclipseLink supports Composite Persistent Units. The documentation at http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Advanced_JPA_Development/Composite_Persistence_Units#Persistence_Unit_Properties_That_Can_Be_Set_on_Composite_Persistence_Units only mentions ways to define children persistent units via jar files.

In practice, we usually use the "composite persistent units" to simplify code. In the same spirit we also care to simplify projects setup, and so we want to avoid having 3 Maven/Gradle/Eclipse projects when only one currently exist.

How can I specify everything in one persistence.xml without creation of extra jar files the rest of my system doesn't need?

Cordially,
Sébastien Tardif
Previous Topic:how can i control the persistence.xml file unit name in weblogic server
Next Topic:eclipselink moxy xml-path binding file not skipping element
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:30:58 GMT 2024