Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » 'Hello World' project does not execute('Hello World' project does not execute)
'Hello World' project does not execute [message #1115549] Tue, 24 September 2013 08:41 Go to next message
Shahid Mehmood is currently offline Shahid MehmoodFriend
I have just started to learn C/C++ on Eclipse. I followed instructions to Create Simple Application, but when it comes to run the program this is what I see in the Console pan:
<terminated> HelloWorld Debug [C/C++ Application][C:\user\...\workbspace\HelloWord\Debug\HelloWorld.exe(24\9\13 09:30)

So much for my effort to greet the world! Sad

Then, as I go to workspace folder on my computer and try to run the HelloWorld.exe by double clicking it, I see the dialogue box containing:

The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing from your computer.

Now, I don't know where to find this particular library file. Can I get it by installing particular package through MinGW Installation Manager? But then,I would not know which particular upgrade I need to mark for installation!

I hope someone will be able to help.
Re: 'Hello World' project does not execute [message #1124083 is a reply to message #1115549] Thu, 03 October 2013 06:56 Go to previous message
Alessandro Raco is currently offline Alessandro RacoFriend
despite of the libgcc.dll missing, i think we're having the same issue....
type "no stdout dispaly" in the forum search
are you on win 32?
Previous Topic:Problem with Eclipse C.
Next Topic:Problem setting gktmm to work.String index out of range.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:51:14 GMT 2024