Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Showing execution state of a running workflow
Showing execution state of a running workflow [message #1113485] Sat, 21 September 2013 06:53 Go to next message
Vincenzo Caselli is currently offline Vincenzo CaselliFriend

Hi all,
is there some feature in this project that allows to show the execution state of a running BPMN2 workflow?

I can imagine one could modify the editor code with some sort of refresh and decorate accordingly, but was wondering if there is already something for this (indeed this should not be an editor, since should not allow editing, but just show a changing diagram).

Any idea?
Thank you very much

Vincenzo Caselli
Re: Showing execution state of a running workflow [message #1114558 is a reply to message #1113485] Sun, 22 September 2013 23:20 Go to previous message
Vincenzo Caselli is currently offline Vincenzo CaselliFriend

To be more specific I can run an RCP application that executes a jBPM workflow successfully, but would like to debug it as showed here:
http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.3/userguide/ch.testing-debugging.html#d0e7430
I set a breakpoint as described and see the Process Instances View populated, but when I double click the instance I get an error:
Quote:
Could not find process with id ...

As suggested in the guide above I tried to rebuild the project, but the result is unchanged. As an alternative it is suggested to "simply change the process definition": so also tried to touch the processId and save again, but still got the error.
In the end I cannot see the Process Instance (not Instances) View populated with the running state of the instance as showed in the guide referred.
Can someone help?
Thank you very much.
Vincenzo Caselli
Previous Topic:Extending the BPMN Metamodel
Next Topic:Is there only one bpmn metamodel?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:23:18 GMT 2024