Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » Edapt on Kepler, contribution doesn't show.
Edapt on Kepler, contribution doesn't show. [message #1110884] Tue, 17 September 2013 13:00 Go to next message
Christophe Bouhier is currently offline Christophe BouhierFriend
Messages: 937
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

I am moving the Edapt project to Kepler.

The following definition doesn't show in a View when installing on a
Kepler release of Eclipse. Any idea why?

Rgds Christophe


<extension
point="org.eclipse.ui.menus">
<menuContribution

locationURI="toolbar:org.eclipse.emf.edapt.history.instantiation.view.operationsBrowser">
<command
commandId="org.eclipse.emf.edapt.CreateHistory"
style="push">
</command>
<command
commandId="org.eclipse.emf.edapt.Release"
style="push">
</command>
<command
commandId="org.eclipse.emf.edapt.Converge"
style="push">
</command>
</menuContribution>
</extension>
Re: Edapt on Kepler, contribution doesn't show. [message #1112838 is a reply to message #1110884] Fri, 20 September 2013 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jonas Helming is currently offline Jonas HelmingFriend
Messages: 504
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

are you migrating to Kepler compatibility mode or native e4?

Regards

Jonas

Am 17.09.2013 15:00, schrieb Christophe Bouhier:
> Hi,
>
> I am moving the Edapt project to Kepler.
>
> The following definition doesn't show in a View when installing on a
> Kepler release of Eclipse. Any idea why?
>
> Rgds Christophe
>
>
> <extension
> point="org.eclipse.ui.menus">
> <menuContribution
>
> locationURI="toolbar:org.eclipse.emf.edapt.history.instantiation.view.operationsBrowser">
>
> <command
> commandId="org.eclipse.emf.edapt.CreateHistory"
> style="push">
> </command>
> <command
> commandId="org.eclipse.emf.edapt.Release"
> style="push">
> </command>
> <command
> commandId="org.eclipse.emf.edapt.Converge"
> style="push">
> </command>
> </menuContribution>
> </extension>
>
>
Re: Edapt on Kepler, contribution doesn't show. [message #1112961 is a reply to message #1112838] Fri, 20 September 2013 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christophe Bouhier is currently offline Christophe BouhierFriend
Messages: 937
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 20-09-13 10:36, Jonas Helming wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are you migrating to Kepler compatibility mode or native e4?
>
It's compat. as we build plugins for the Kepler IDE. As far as I am
aware, mix mode is not really supported/easy/... yet.

The problem is solved btw:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=417426

rgds Christophe

> Regards
>
> Jonas
>
> Am 17.09.2013 15:00, schrieb Christophe Bouhier:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am moving the Edapt project to Kepler.
>>
>> The following definition doesn't show in a View when installing on a
>> Kepler release of Eclipse. Any idea why?
>>
>> Rgds Christophe
>>
>>
>> <extension
>> point="org.eclipse.ui.menus">
>> <menuContribution
>>
>> locationURI="toolbar:org.eclipse.emf.edapt.history.instantiation.view.operationsBrowser">
>>
>>
>> <command
>> commandId="org.eclipse.emf.edapt.CreateHistory"
>> style="push">
>> </command>
>> <command
>> commandId="org.eclipse.emf.edapt.Release"
>> style="push">
>> </command>
>> <command
>> commandId="org.eclipse.emf.edapt.Converge"
>> style="push">
>> </command>
>> </menuContribution>
>> </extension>
>>
>>
>
Re: Edapt on Kepler, contribution doesn't show. [message #1393987 is a reply to message #1110884] Fri, 04 July 2014 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jpfse   is currently offline jpfse Friend
Messages: 18
Registered: December 2011
Junior Member
Hello!

I am experiencing the same problem, dispite the bug report saying it's fixed.

I assume the installation of edapt on my eclipse doesn't have this fix yet.

My assumption is based on the fact that the edapt update site on the Download page is not maintained:
https://www.eclipse.org/edapt/download.php

The other two links dont work.

Is it likely to occure some maintenance operations on this project in the future?

Tanks!
Re: Edapt on Kepler, contribution doesn't show. [message #1395846 is a reply to message #1393987] Mon, 07 July 2014 13:39 Go to previous message
Christophe Bouhier is currently offline Christophe BouhierFriend
Messages: 937
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 04-07-14 17:39, jpfse wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am experiencing the same problem, dispite the bug report saying it's
> fixed.
>
> I assume the installation of edapt on my eclipse doesn't have this fix yet.
>
> My assumption is based on the fact that the edapt update site on the
> Download page is not maintained:
> https://www.eclipse.org/edapt/download.php
> The other two links dont work.
>
> Is it likely to occure some maintenance operations on this project in
> the future?
Yes, I do but limited. The edapt builds always contain a repo you can
use. Please check here:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/edapt/job/emf-edapt-maintenance/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/

I haven't managed to auto-copy the artifacts from the build server to
the download area. (Wonder how others do it??).

>
> Tanks!
>
Previous Topic:Pydev in RCP application
Next Topic:Compatibility View not initialized
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Dec 20 19:40:50 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01912 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software