Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Looking for a Sr. Manager (Dev) at EMC(I am hiring a senior manager for the application tooling platform (xCP))
Looking for a Sr. Manager (Dev) at EMC [message #1108413] Fri, 13 September 2013 20:40
Joe Maionchi is currently offline Joe MaionchiFriend
I run the xCP (xCelerated Composition Platform) in the Information Intelligence Group (IIG) @ EMC, and I'm looking for a seasoned software engineering manager to step in and run the development team for the core of this platform called xCP Designer, which is based on Eclipse. We sell this platform to partners and customers to give them the best way to compose and deploy industry specific business process applications. We also use this platform to build our own suite of industry solutions which run on-premise and on our new SaaS platform.

The ideal candidate has experience running engineering teams that develop application tooling using Eclipse, a strong track record of high quality delivery and execution, great people management skills and proven ability to navigate conflict and competing priorities, and a great attitude! If you fit this description and are interested in speaking with me about this role (based in Pleasanton, CA) please contact me at joe.maionchi@emc.com and apply on the EMC jobs website.

Job Posting
jobs.emc.com/san-francisco/software-engineering/jobid4024145-sr-mgr-software-engineering-jobs

IIG is a growing organization undergoing a transformation to deliver Solutions and SaaS, making it an exciting place to be. Come check us out.

Thanks,
Joe Maionchi
Sr. Director, Development
IIG, EMC
Previous Topic:Training for M2T in NE US?
Next Topic:Dev
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:40:34 GMT 2024