Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Using EVL quick fix with ANT
Using EVL quick fix with ANT [message #1108160] Fri, 13 September 2013 12:26 Go to next message
Esteban Loiseau is currently offline Esteban LoiseauFriend
Hi,
I just discovered the Epsilon project, and I am currently trying to figure out how things work.

I set up a example project, involving comparison with ECL, validation with EVL, and merging with EML using ANT to build it.

I looked at the oomerging example but could not find how to use the fix block from EVL constraint using ANT. I would have expected some attribute like auto-apply-fix="true" or someting in the epsilon.evl task.

Does it exist?

Cheers,

Esteban

Re: Using EVL quick fix with ANT [message #1108448 is a reply to message #1108160] Fri, 13 September 2013 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend
Hi Esteban,

EVL fixes are typically invoked in an interactive manner but I guess that an auto-apply-fixes flag in the EVL task would make sense. Could you please file an enhancement request for this using the link below?

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=epsilon

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Using EVL quick fix with ANT [message #1110016 is a reply to message #1108448] Mon, 16 September 2013 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esteban Loiseau is currently offline Esteban LoiseauFriend
Hi Dimitris,
thanks for your answer, I filed the following enhancement request:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=417306

Cheers,
Esteban
Re: Using EVL quick fix with ANT [message #1694481 is a reply to message #1110016] Tue, 05 May 2015 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leila S is currently offline Leila SFriend
Hi,
Is there any news about auto-apply-fix? or any suggestion instead of it?
I need it for my research. I want to have some fix blocks to be automatic and some of them to be interactive. any idea?

Bests,
Leila
Re: Using EVL quick fix with ANT [message #1694483 is a reply to message #1694481] Tue, 05 May 2015 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend
Hi Leila,

A workaround would be to rewrite constraints for which you need auto-fix behaviour from

constraint Foo {

check : <some expression>

}

to

constraint Foo {

check {

var condition = <some expression>;

if (condition == false) {
			// Code that automatically fixes the problem
		}

return true;

}
}

Would this help?

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Using EVL quick fix with ANT [message #1694506 is a reply to message #1694483] Tue, 05 May 2015 18:25 Go to previous message
Leila S is currently offline Leila SFriend
Hi Dimitris,
Thanks for the reply.
The solution can be useful. Although the code become less readable it is sufficient for my research.

Bests,
Leila
Previous Topic:[Help]Cannot generate GMF tool, graph and map models
Next Topic:[EVL] Multipage-editor - delete self; throws NullPointerException [SOLVED]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 29 14:55:40 GMT 2015