Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Generating WebService from SessionBean
Generating WebService from SessionBean [message #167161] Fri, 21 April 2006 09:31 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: czarek.j-solutions.pl

Hi!
I'm trying to generate a simple webservice form session bean, but my Dynamic Web Project can't see my ejb class
(IWAB0398E Error in generating WSDL from Java) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
(I have: Eclipse 3.1.2 and WTP 1.0.1)
1. I'm creating EJB Project.
2. I'm creating simple stateless session bean with some public method
3. I'm tyring to generate webservice form my ejb
4. Eclipse creates some Dynamic Web Project, and Enterprise Application Project.
5. When Eclipse generate WSDL, he can't find my ejb class.
Of course my EJB Project, and Dynamic Web Project, are modules of my Enterprise Appliaction, and I also selected reference to my EJB Project in my Web Project.
I was trying to check if my web project can see my ejb, so I created simple class in this project and created my ejb instance. Eclipse of course can see my ejb class, and every thing looks good, but when I'm trying to generate webservice form this simple class. I have the same error (IWAB0398E Error in generating WSDL from Java: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: )
Where is my stupid mistake ?
Re: Generating WebService from SessionBean [message #171935 is a reply to message #167161] Wed, 21 June 2006 16:56 Go to previous message
Chris Brealey is currently offline Chris BrealeyFriend
You're doing nothing wrong. WTP does not support deployment of Web services from EJBs yet. See RFE 89922 [1].

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=89922

czareko wrote:

> Hi!
> I'm trying to generate a simple webservice form session bean, but my Dynamic Web Project can't see my ejb class
> (IWAB0398E Error in generating WSDL from Java) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> (I have: Eclipse 3.1.2 and WTP 1.0.1)
> 1. I'm creating EJB Project.
> 2. I'm creating simple stateless session bean with some public method
> 3. I'm tyring to generate webservice form my ejb
> 4. Eclipse creates some Dynamic Web Project, and Enterprise Application Project.
> 5. When Eclipse generate WSDL, he can't find my ejb class.
> Of course my EJB Project, and Dynamic Web Project, are modules of my Enterprise Appliaction, and I also selected reference to my EJB Project in my Web Project.
> I was trying to check if my web project can see my ejb, so I created simple class in this project and created my ejb instance. Eclipse of course can see my ejb class, and every thing looks good, but when I'm trying to generate webservice form this simple class. I have the same error (IWAB0398E Error in generating WSDL from Java: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: )
> Where is my stupid mistake ?
Previous Topic:IWAB0521E Failed to analyze the Java bean Error
Next Topic:problem deploying web service client
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:43:42 GMT 2024