|Web Application Developer - Java Developer [message #1102221]
||Thu, 05 September 2013 14:28
| Francesco Lo Conte
Registered: September 2013
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN HONG KONG OR SINGAPORE|
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXISTING WORK PERMIT NEED APPLYING
Esprow is a highly innovative and fast growing tech start-up based in Wan Chai, with some of the world highest profile companies as our clients. We have been selected as one of the 100 fastest growing SME in Asia. Working with us you will be exposed to innovative and cutting edge Java technologies and be heavily involved throughout the application development. Our technology platform is unique in the market of automated certification, testing and simulation of financial trading solutions. With offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, we deliver our technology to clients across the Asia Pacific region, including Japan. You will have the opportunity to travel and be exposed to the most challenging and high profile working environments.
Senior Software engineer responsible for the design, development, unit testing and integration of high-quality code for our Eclipse RCP based application (View & Editors) and also for our multi-protocol plugins, based on marketing requirements communicated through documents and staff discussions. Person must be able to take ownership of a functional area, project or piece of a project and follow through from detailed design to end-to-end deliverables. The job requires good communication skills, the ability to work in a small team environment and to deliver on-time and on-quality work.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of Core Java development experience within the Eclipse IDE.
- Collaborate with the Development Manager in drafting the technical specifications for our platform.
- Take a proactive role in the design and development of the product based on the specifications.
- Assist in the setting up and maintenance of Development, QA and Production environments.
- Apply software changes in line with our change control procedure as the product evolves.
- Assist in the analysis of problems and new requirements.
- Assisting in architectural decisions where requested.
Skills and Qualifications
- Java, Spring, Struts 2, Hibernate, SQL, jQuery, AJAX, HTML, CSS, data modeling, design patterns.
- Added advantage for experience in Eclipse IDE, RCP, EMF, SWT, JFace, Plug-Ins, Views & Editors.
- You must possess strong analytical skills, be a fast learner and be able to hit the ground running.
- Experience with real-time messaging and communication protocols also an advantage.
- Opinionated and with a genuine passion for technology
- Someone who can bring external knowledge to the team and seeks to continually improve themselves.
- Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English is a must.
Benefits You'd Enjoy
- Performance based yearly bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Five-day work
- On-the-job training by senior developer
- Relaxed working environment
- Job satisfaction is a key focus of the company culture
- Excellent career path in a fast growing technology company with global markets
Degree of Autonomy & Level of Authority
Working under the supervision of the Chief Architect and able to undertake the necessary work very much independently once it's scoped out. Please note that ours is a very small team where we take fast and concerted decisions, we have a very flat hierarchy and everyone gets involved with many different aspect of the technology.
If you are interested please reply with your latest CV along with your current and expected salary to jobs [at] esprow.com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.12710 seconds