Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Eclipse RCP Java Developer(Eclipse RCP Java Developer)
|Eclipse RCP Java Developer [message #1102213]
||Thu, 05 September 2013 14:16
| Francesco Lo Conte
Registered: September 2013
Esprow is a highly innovative and fast growing tech start-up based in Wan Chai, with some of the world highest profile companies as our clients. We have been selected as one of the 100 fastest growing SME in Asia. Working with us you will be exposed to innovative and cutting edge Java technologies and be heavily involved throughout the application development. Our technology platform is unique in the market of automated certification, testing and simulation of financial trading solutions. With offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, we deliver our technology to clients across the Asia Pacific region, including Japan. You will have the opportunity to travel and be exposed to the most challenging and high profile working environments.
Senior Software engineer responsible for the design, development, unit testing and integration of high-quality code for our Eclipse RCP based application (View & Editors) and also for our multi-protocol plugins, based on marketing requirements communicated through documents and staff discussions. Person must be able to take ownership of a functional area, project or piece of a project and follow through from detailed design to end-to-end deliverables. The job requires good communication skills, the ability to work in a small team environment and to deliver on-time and on-quality work.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of Core Java development experience within the Eclipse IDE.
- Collaborate with the Development Manager in drafting the technical specifications for our platform.
- Take a proactive role in the design and development of the product based on the specifications.
- Assist in the setting up and maintenance of Development, QA and Production environments.
- Apply software changes in line with our change control procedure as the product evolves.
- Assist in the analysis of problems and new requirements.
- Assisting in architectural decisions where requested.
Skills and Qualifications
- Java, Eclipse IDE, Eclipse RCP, SWT, JFace, Plug-Ins, Views & Editors, data modeling, design patterns.
- Bonus Experience: EMF, FIX protocol, Spring, Struts 2, Hibernate, SQL, jQuery, AJAX, HTML, CSS.
- You must possess strong analytical skills, be a fast learner and be able to hit the ground running.
- Experience with real-time messaging and communication protocols also an advantage.
- Opinionated and with a genuine passion for technology
- Someone who can bring external knowledge to the team and seeks to continually improve themselves.
- Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English is a must.
Benefits You'd Enjoy
- Performance based yearly bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Five-day work
- On-the-job training by senior developer
- Relaxed working environment
- Job satisfaction is a key focus of the company culture
- Excellent career path in a fast growing technology company with global markets
Degree of Autonomy & Level of Authority
Working under the supervision of the Chief Architect and able to undertake the necessary work very much independently once it's scoped out. Please note that ours is a very small team where we take fast and concerted decisions, we have a very flat hierarchy and everyone gets involved with many different aspect of the technology.
If you are interested please reply with your latest CV along with your current and expected salary.
|Re: Eclipse RCP Java Developer [message #1124814 is a reply to message #1102213]
||Thu, 03 October 2013 23:21
| Girish Chandran
Registered: June 2012
Re: Eclipse RCP developer
I would like to apply for the job mentioned above. I attach my CV along with the application for your consideration.
Having worked within the industry for more than 2.5 years, I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for the role. In my present role as a senior engineer, I have had many achievements and I would relish the opportunity to bring this level of success to your company.
With a BTech degree in Computer Science, I have a full understanding of the life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through phone at +44-7448320092.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
Girish Chandran C
[Updated on: Thu, 03 October 2013 23:26]
Report message to a moderator
|Re: Eclipse RCP Java Developer [message #1174816 is a reply to message #1102213]
||Thu, 07 November 2013 10:28
|vrush Mising name
Registered: July 2009
I have around 6+ years of experience in handling end to end Eclipse based solutions single handedly using various platforms such as RCP, Swing, JFace, CDT, DSF, RSE, etc. Delivered solutions for domains like Telecommunication and Embedded. Also experienced in handling enterprise applications using J2EE technologies - Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, Web servers like JBoss, TOmcat, Weblogic, Websphere, Struts, SPRING, Design patterns, SOAP architecture, etc.|
I bring along an extensive 6+ years of DB experience.
Databases worked on - MySQL, postgres, greenplum, etc. I also gather some experience in writing shell scripts.
Based on the experience, I'm seeking opportunity to work on given project.
Reachable at email@example.com.
Response will be awaited if work from home is allowed.
Current Time: Fri Nov 28 12:45:41 GMT 2014
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02645 seconds