Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » PAPYRUS 0.10.X & ALF EDITOR(operations in papyrus class diagram not editable)
PAPYRUS 0.10.X & ALF EDITOR [message #1102139] Thu, 05 September 2013 12:13 Go to next message
cyril dufrechou is currently offline cyril dufrechouFriend
I want to be able to use ALF OPERATION EDITOR in PAPYRUS (plugin existed in version 0.8.x) in order to edit textual description in operations.

I don't find the new ALF plugin ti make such thing.

1/ So can you give me link to last ALF OPERATION EDITOR update site for KEPLER?
2/ Is it possible to plan for future evolution a such plugin?
3/ How can I find documentation to use "methods" in operation non textual description:
for example I can list symbols like alf library symbols "Or", "Not", .... but I don't know how to use it in class diagram to make a body description of an operation.
In the same time, if I don't have ALF OPERATION EDITOR, I don't find documentation, to use "properties" in operation "methods"... so it's difficult to define a "body" operation
4/ Perhaps other papyrus diagrams can allow to describe operations... some tutorial on such things it's suitable.

Regards
Re: PAPYRUS 0.10.X & ALF EDITOR [message #1276957 is a reply to message #1102139] Tue, 25 March 2014 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Engin Deveci is currently offline Engin DeveciFriend
Hi,

Have you found any information on how to use the ALF Editor? I'm looking for the same information and really appreciate if you can share your findings with me.

Kind Regards,
Engin
Re: PAPYRUS 0.10.X & ALF EDITOR [message #1278589 is a reply to message #1276957] Thu, 27 March 2014 14:57 Go to previous message
cyril dufrechou is currently offline cyril dufrechouFriend
Hi,

I never received answer from PAPYRUS or anyone.
In general all question I post on PAPYRUS plugin's should be without interest...

So if you have more success than me to have "advanced user" informations on Papyrus/Alf we could share these.

Regards
Cyril
Previous Topic:CSS: Compartment selectors documentaton
Next Topic:Binding Properties In View
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 18 23:17:24 GMT 2024