Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » not able to pass the selected x-axis value in case of bar chart - based on value series(Interactivity with dril-through option)
not able to pass the selected x-axis value in case of bar chart - based on value series [message #1096675] Wed, 28 August 2013 18:06 Go to next message
g g is currently offline g gFriend
Hi,
In Multiple Value Series bar chart - interactivity, I want to pass the selected continent value on X-axis to country chart. This will show countries of the selected continent with same multiple value bar chart.

In the report design, I am not able to pass the x-axis selected continent value dynamically. currently I have added the continent value as "Asia".

There is no expression box available to pass the selected value.

please help in passing the value dynamically on click of x-axis selection.

I am attaching the designed .rptdesign for ref.

Regards
gg
  • Attachment: birt.7z
    (Size: 7.45KB, Downloaded 97 times)
Re: not able to pass the selected x-axis value in case of bar chart - based on value series [message #1096720 is a reply to message #1096675] Wed, 28 August 2013 19:33 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I believe you'll need to do the drill through on the value series to grab the base series value, unfortunately. You can log an enhancement request for this in the bugzilla.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:BIRT 4.3 - Nested Tables xlsx Error
Next Topic:BIRT:: Overflow records in excel (xls) to next tabs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:07:53 GMT 2024