Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Eclipse plug-in mash-up and prototyping tool
icon3.gif  Eclipse plug-in mash-up and prototyping tool [message #1095804] Tue, 27 August 2013 14:52
Todd Schiller is currently offline Todd SchillerFriend
Hi everyone --

I just released a beta version of Cupid, an open-source framework for building plug-in mash-ups and prototyping new plug-ins at http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/cupid. The framework has two goals (1) to help developers quickly answer questions during development, and (2) to help plug-in developers quickly explore new ideas.

It's based on the observation that the SWT widgets serve as a defacto API for accessing data from plug-ins. I've also currently added native adapters for Mylyn, Mercurial, Git, and JDT.

I'd appreciate any feedback (positive or negative!) about the framework. Any suggestions for new visualizations/features/adapters are also welcome -- I'd like to Cupid help make plug-in prototyping less painful.

Regards,
Todd (tws@cs.washington.edu)
Twitter: @CupidPlugin
Previous Topic:-perspective=myperspective property in eclipse.ini doesnot work in Juno/kepler ,works with Indigo.
Next Topic:How to checkout map file from GIT ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:44:00 GMT 2024