|IDE Development Engineer (Twitter / Crashlytics) [message #1095037]
||Mon, 26 August 2013 14:31
| Chris Aniszczyk
Registered: July 2009
Here is the job application link: http://hire.jobvite.com/Jobvite/job.aspx?j=oEYBXfwU&b=n3BY5lwx|
Feel free to contact @cra if you have more questions about this job.
Did you know that mobile apps crash over 1,000,000,000 times a day? It's a huge problem!
We're Crashlytics (now part of Twitter, Inc), and we're helping make mobile apps better for everyone. We provide real-time error detection and analysis for some of the top iPhone and Android apps out there -- and we show developers the line number of code where it all happened so they can fix the problem!
We're looking for truly talented engineers with a passion for clean code and great products. Our team is fast, smart and independent -- and our home base is Kendall Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts!
Just a few of the things that set us apart:
* We love feedback - you'll be able to connect directly with customers who are using what you're building and use their input to make the product better.
* We're self-directed - We trust you to manage your own schedule, vacation, etc.
* We ship - we're huge fans of TDD, build/measure/learn, and continuous deployment.
* We give back - We encourage open source contributions and community participation.
* We're hyper technical - Deep understanding and optimization are in our soul - what can your code accomplish in 18ms?
Sound cool? We're growing our team and we're looking for a smart and talented Java Engineer to bring our customer-facing Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Android Studio plugins to the next level! Even if you don't have experiencing hacking IDEs but are passionate about building tools that customers love, we'd love to talk to you!
* You will develop and ship IDE plugins and desktop tools that our customers use every day as part of our Android crash reporting platform. Crashlytics for Android recently launched and already has broad adoption in the mobile ecosystem, so your contributions will be in hands of mobile developers right away!
* Collaborate with the team by participating in both design and code reviews. We want to hear what you think when it comes to Java best practices!
* You're smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
* You're passionate about mobile, especially Android, and you've either built something for the platform or you're eager to learn.
* Expert knowledge of the Java language and deep experience with standard build systems such as Ant, Maven, and/or Gradle.
* Passion for delivering the best user experience to Crashlytics users.
* You have experience working with OSGi or developing plugins for Eclipse and/or IntelliJ.
* You've previously developed tooling, SDKs, or frameworks for other developers.
* You're an active contributor to any open source projects.
* You're interested in sharing the innovative work you do at conferences, meetups, etc.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02762 seconds