|Re: Hudson Migration Steps from 2.2.0 to 3.0.1 on windows2008 server [message #1098440 is a reply to message #1092690]
||Sat, 31 August 2013 04:12
| Winston Prakash
Registered: August 2011
Location: Fremont, CA USA
Hudson 3.0.1 is compatible with 2.2.0. Few things you could do|
- Back up the Hudson home
- Download 3.0.1 and start Hudson with the old Hudson home
- When Hudson starts, a initial start page is displayed and suggest to install few plugins
- Install the three mandatory compatibility plugins
- Install all the updates suggested by the initial setup.
- If you are using non-bundled security scheme, you might want to disable the security and re-enable after 3.0.1 is successfully started.
- Also if you are using any non-pubic plugins, you might want to disable them first and re-enable them after 3.0.1 is started successfully.
Eclipse Hudson team
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02379 seconds