Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » MoDiscoLabelProvider(Class not found in papyrus v_0.10)
icon9.gif  MoDiscoLabelProvider [message #1091378] Wed, 21 August 2013 12:17 Go to next message
ricks soler is currently offline ricks solerFriend
Hello everyone!

I'm developing a plugin in eclipse. This one runs over the papyrus prespective and manage tree items in the model explorer among other things. The problem is that the project started when Eclipse Juno/Papyrus v_0.9. The tree handler I created did extend MoDiscoLabelProvider so I didn't need to get deeper in to the underlying functionality, just overrided getImage() and getText().

So here comes the question: Where is this class in the new version of papyrus v_0.10 (which should replace MoDiscoLabelProvider's functionality)??? If not, which approach should I take in order to fix this problem.

thanks and regards
/Ricks

[Updated on: Wed, 21 August 2013 18:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: MoDiscoLabelProvider [message #1094822 is a reply to message #1091378] Mon, 26 August 2013 08:35 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Ricks,

You can override EMFLabelProvider or UMLLabelProvider (From oep.infra.emf or oep.uml.tools)

If your label provider should be used in all standard Papyrus components (ModelExplorer, Properties view, dialogs, ...), you should contribute a new LabelProvider to the Papyrus LabelProvider service. See the plugin.xml file in oep.uml.tools for examples, and oep.infra.services.labelprovider for the service declaration.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:change visibility of Standard Palette
Next Topic:Howto remove <<block>> stereotype label
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:33:14 GMT 2024