|how to display multiple instances of same model [message #1086514]
||Wed, 14 August 2013 05:41
| jonas b
Registered: July 2013
I want to write a plugin which can traverse statemachines modeled as emf models (they are generated by papyrus). I have some questions about this: Is it possible to display multiple instances of the same model, each having its own state? If yes, which container is better suited for this task, a view or an editor?
Here's my intended design, please tell me if that's even possible.
1) user specifies any emf-model on the filesystem
2) generate any amount of instances of the model, ie create the same tree of views multiple times
3) create the corresponding tree of Figures to be drawn somewhere
4) display all instances in the same ViewPart or EditPart, whichever is better
5) manipulate appearance of each instance individually
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.05394 seconds