Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Yellow info shell in editor(How is the component called and where can I get it?)
Yellow info shell in editor [message #1085747] Tue, 13 August 2013 10:09 Go to next message
Simon Scholz is currently offline Simon ScholzFriend
Hello,

With "Yellow info shell in the editor" I mean this one : http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/screenshot_105.png

Is this one internal or can I maybe reuse it like a Tooltip for certain controls?
Currently I am using a org.eclipse.jface.window.ToolTip to show more information. But I would like offer the user that text can be selected and copied from it by pressing the F2 key or place links in there, just like you can do it with the "yellow info shell".

Does anyone know where I can find the neccessary classes for this "yellow info shell"?

Best regards,

Simon
Re: Yellow info shell in editor [message #1088086 is a reply to message #1085747] Fri, 16 August 2013 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi Simon,

You are looking at a org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.PopupDialog

Please see an example snippet here: http://javafind.appspot.com/model?id=286004

Cheers,

Wim
Re: Yellow info shell in editor [message #1094792 is a reply to message #1088086] Mon, 26 August 2013 07:43 Go to previous message
Simon Scholz is currently offline Simon ScholzFriend
Hi Wim,

Thanks a lot.

Is it maybe also possible to get the whole predefined popup dialog, with the F2 focus functionality and browser in it?(just like it is shown in the on the image of my first post)
And when pressing F2 the popup gains the focus and shows a toolbar below.

Best regards,

Simon
Previous Topic:Override or extend delete and save actions
Next Topic:PartName of background ViewPart does not reflect language change
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 14:49:40 GMT 2024