Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » MKS Integration(Eclipse Indigo / Juno Integration on MKS Source)
MKS Integration [message #1084835] Mon, 12 August 2013 02:01 Go to next message
Alina Maria is currently offline Alina Maria
Hi!

I have recently done some research concerning the MKS Integrity integration with Eclipse Platform.

I have so far managed to enable the MKS Source 2009 Integration with Eclipse Europa Winter Package. Since I am currently working with the Eclipse CDT Indigo (version 3.7) and Juno(version 4.2) Packages, it would be desirable to enable the MKS Source Integration with a more recent version of Eclipse.

Could you tell me whether these version of Eclipse provide support for the MKS Source Integration and give me further information regarding how the integration should be done.

Thanks!
Re: MKS Integration [message #1121769 is a reply to message #1084835] Mon, 30 September 2013 20:10 Go to previous message
Peter Watkins is currently offline Peter Watkins
I have the integration working on Eclipse 4.3. It has a few bugs, but nothing that stops me from using it. Let me know if you have more questions.

This is on a Windows PC, BTW. I haven't been able to get the integration to install under Linux so far.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 September 2013 20:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Adding attachment programmatically
Next Topic:Mylyn 3.9.1 download?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 29 14:29:33 EDT 2014