Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » MKS Integration(Eclipse Indigo / Juno Integration on MKS Source)
MKS Integration [message #1084835] Mon, 12 August 2013 06:01 Go to next message
Alina Maria is currently offline Alina MariaFriend
Hi!

I have recently done some research concerning the MKS Integrity integration with Eclipse Platform.

I have so far managed to enable the MKS Source 2009 Integration with Eclipse Europa Winter Package. Since I am currently working with the Eclipse CDT Indigo (version 3.7) and Juno(version 4.2) Packages, it would be desirable to enable the MKS Source Integration with a more recent version of Eclipse.

Could you tell me whether these version of Eclipse provide support for the MKS Source Integration and give me further information regarding how the integration should be done.

Thanks!
Re: MKS Integration [message #1121769 is a reply to message #1084835] Tue, 01 October 2013 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Watkins is currently offline Peter WatkinsFriend
I have the integration working on Eclipse 4.3. It has a few bugs, but nothing that stops me from using it. Let me know if you have more questions.

This is on a Windows PC, BTW. I haven't been able to get the integration to install under Linux so far.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 October 2013 00:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: MKS Integration [message #1777226 is a reply to message #1121769] Mon, 27 November 2017 09:14 Go to previous message
Kreio Sus is currently offline Kreio SusFriend
Hi,

currently, I'm also trying to integrate the PTC Integration Plugin for eclipse. To add the plugin to my eclipse sources, I moved the content of the "features" and "plugins" folder to my eclipse Installation. When I start eclipse then I am able to see the my current change packages , so the connection with the PTC Server seems to work very well. But as soon as I try to import a project from server to my workspace I get the error that no valid eclipse .project file in the PTC project Directory. It doesn't metter if there is a valid .project file or now, I coundn't figure out how I could create such a sandbox in my eclipse workspace.
I checked this functionality with three different eclipse versions: 3.4.2, 4.3.2 and 4.5.2 with exact the same dehaviour.

Any help would be great!
Previous Topic:How can I limit the context to not descend further than class level?
Next Topic:WikiText API Javadocs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:05:23 GMT 2024