Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » changing .uml model file do not change .di model file
changing .uml model file do not change .di model file [message #1084409] Sun, 11 August 2013 13:44 Go to next message
Amin Rezaee is currently offline Amin RezaeeFriend

Hello All,

I am working on updating UML statemachine model using Epsilon EWl. In my work I manipulate UML statemachine model that was created bye papyrus. I manipulate .uml model file and delet some element and add another one. When my .uml model file has been changed, I can not see this change in graphical representation of model (.di model file). How I can solve this problem?

Best Regards,
Amin
Re: changing .uml model file do not change .di model file [message #1084873 is a reply to message #1084409] Mon, 12 August 2013 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Schwichtenberg is currently offline Simon SchwichtenbergFriend
At first, remember that the diagram is just a view of your model. This means that the diagram does not need to contain all the elements of your model (but of course it should never contain deleted elements). A view allows you to visualize only certain aspects of your model.

You need to regenerate the diagrams with the diagram generation plugins of Papyrus. They are not installed by default. Go to Help > Install Papyrus Additional Components.
Re: changing .uml model file do not change .di model file [message #1088108 is a reply to message #1084873] Fri, 16 August 2013 15:40 Go to previous message
Amin Rezaee is currently offline Amin RezaeeFriend

Dear Goood Guy,

Thank you for your reply...

Best Regards,
Amin
Previous Topic:How to obtain graphical Object from EditPart
Next Topic:Updates Notification on Papyrus Models
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Dec 19 18:25:50 GMT 2014