Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Modeling (top-level project) » Importing/opening XMI OMG file(Opening XMI)
Importing/opening XMI OMG file [message #1082498] Thu, 08 August 2013 16:51 Go to next message
Alessandro Romero is currently offline Alessandro Romero
Messages: 4
Registered: May 2013
Junior Member
I have downloaded the sysml.xmi (www.omg.org/spec/SysML/20120401/SysML.xmi) from OMG, and I have tried to open in eclipse JUNO (Version: Juno Service Release 2
Build id: 20130225-0426).

I am using UML Editor (UML2 4.0.2) to try open.

There are 4 errors, They occurr in line like the following. It is a reference problem. I tried pathmap://... but it did not work.

<general href="www.omg.org/spec/UML/20110701/StandardProfileL2.xmi#Trace"/>

The entire error message for this line is below.

I have experienced similar error with another OMG XMI file (www.omg.org/spec/SyM/20120320/SysML4Modelica-Profile.xmi).

Has anyone had similar problem?
Is there a general solution for reference problem? How can I register a model?

OBS: I suppressed http:// in links and references.
Thanks in advance.
Alessandro

org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1DiagnosticWrappedException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.IllegalValueException: Value 'org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type.impl.AnyTypeImpl@a04083 (eProxyURI: pathmap://UML_PROFILES/StandardL2.profile.uml#Trace eClass: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EClassImpl@eb87f7 (name: Classifier) (instanceClassName: null) (abstract: false, interface: false))' is not legal. (platform:/resource/BouncingBall/profile/orig/SysML.xmi, 1209, 98)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.handleDemandLoadException(ResourceSetImpl.java:319)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoadHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:278)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResource(ResourceSetImpl.java:406)
at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.editor.presentation.UMLEditor.createModelGen(UMLEditor.java:918)
at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.editor.presentation.UMLEditor.createModel(UMLEditor.java:938)
at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.editor.presentation.UMLEditor.createPages(UMLEditor.java:1026)
at org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.createPartControl(MultiPageEditorPart.java:358)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.createPartControl(CompatibilityPart.java:138)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityEditor.createPartControl(CompatibilityEditor.java:96)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.create(CompatibilityPart.java:313)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor55.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:56)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:861)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:841)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.inject(InjectorImpl.java:113)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internalMake(InjectorImpl.java:321)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.make(InjectorImpl.java:242)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.make(ContextInjectionFactory.java:161)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.createFromBundle(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:102)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.doCreate(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:71)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.create(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:53)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.ContributedPartRenderer.createWidget(ContributedPartRenderer.java:141)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.createWidget(PartRenderingEngine.java:894)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.safeCreateGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:629)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.safeCreateGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:731)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.access$2(PartRenderingEngine.java:702)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$7.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:696)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.createGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:681)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.StackRenderer.showTab(StackRenderer.java:1115)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.LazyStackRenderer$1.handleEvent(LazyStackRenderer.java:67)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler$1.run(UIEventHandler.java:41)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.syncExec(Synchronizer.java:180)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer.syncExec(UISynchronizer.java:150)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.syncExec(Display.java:4687)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application$1.syncExec(E4Application.java:187)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler.handleEvent(UIEventHandler.java:38)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerWrapper.handleEvent(EventHandlerWrapper.java:197)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:197)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventAdminImpl.dispatchEvent(EventAdminImpl.java:135)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventAdminImpl.sendEvent(EventAdminImpl.java:78)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventComponent.sendEvent(EventComponent.java:39)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.EventBroker.send(EventBroker.java:80)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.UIEventPublisher.notifyChanged(UIEventPublisher.java:58)
at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl.eNotify(BasicNotifierImpl.java:374)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.ui.impl.ElementContainerImpl.setSelectedElement(ElementContainerImpl.java:171)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ModelServiceImpl.showElementInWindow(ModelServiceImpl.java:422)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ModelServiceImpl.bringToTop(ModelServiceImpl.java:389)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.delegateBringToTop(PartServiceImpl.java:606)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.bringToTop(PartServiceImpl.java:332)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.showPart(PartServiceImpl.java:1029)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3047)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$22(WorkbenchPage.java:2969)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$8.run(WorkbenchPage.java:2951)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2947)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2911)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2902)
at org.eclipse.ui.ide.IDE.openEditor(IDE.java:655)
at org.eclipse.ui.ide.IDE.openEditor(IDE.java:614)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.javaeditor.EditorUtility.openInEditor(EditorUtility.java:360)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.javaeditor.EditorUtility.openInEditor(EditorUtility.java:167)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.OpenAction.run(OpenAction.java:249)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.OpenAction.run(OpenAction.java:228)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.dispatchRun(SelectionDispatchAction.java:275)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.run(SelectionDispatchAction.java:251)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.navigator.OpenAndExpand.run(OpenAndExpand.java:50)
at org.eclipse.ui.actions.RetargetAction.run(RetargetAction.java:221)
at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.CommonNavigatorManager$3.open(CommonNavigatorManager.java:185)
at org.eclipse.ui.OpenAndLinkWithEditorHelper$InternalListener.open(OpenAndLinkWithEditorHelper.java:48)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$2.run(StructuredViewer.java:866)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.JFaceUtil$1.run(JFaceUtil.java:49)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.SafeRunnable.run(SafeRunnable.java:175)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.fireOpen(StructuredViewer.java:864)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.handleOpen(StructuredViewer.java:1152)
at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.CommonViewer.handleOpen(CommonViewer.java:462)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$6.handleOpen(StructuredViewer.java:1256)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.fireOpenEvent(OpenStrategy.java:275)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.access$2(OpenStrategy.java:269)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy$1.handleEvent(OpenStrategy.java:309)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4169)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3758)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:942)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:86)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:588)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:543)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:124)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:353)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:180)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:629)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:584)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1438)
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.IllegalValueException: Value 'org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type.impl.AnyTypeImpl@a04083 (eProxyURI: pathmap://UML_PROFILES/StandardL2.profile.uml#Trace eClass: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EClassImpl@eb87f7 (name: Classifier) (instanceClassName: null) (abstract: false, interface: false))' is not legal. (platform:/resource/BouncingBall/profile/orig/SysML.xmi, 1209, 98)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.setFeatureValue(XMLHandler.java:2658)
at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.resource.XMI2UMLHandler.setFeatureValue(XMI2UMLHandler.java:179)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.setFeatureValue(XMLHandler.java:2643)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createObjectFromFeatureType(XMLHandler.java:2162)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createObject(XMLHandler.java:2030)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.createObject(XMIHandler.java:128)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.handleFeature(XMLHandler.java:1809)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.processElement(XMLHandler.java:1018)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.processElement(XMIHandler.java:81)
at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.resource.XMI2UMLHandler.processElement(XMI2UMLHandler.java:142)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHandler.java:996)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHandler.java:707)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.startElement(XMIHandler.java:163)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(XMLLoadImpl.java:175)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doLoad(XMLResourceImpl.java:240)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1505)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1284)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoad(ResourceSetImpl.java:259)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoadHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:274)
... 109 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type.impl.AnyTypeImpl cannot be cast to org.eclipse.uml2.uml.Classifier
at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.impl.GeneralizationImpl.eSet(GeneralizationImpl.java:490)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.BasicEObjectImpl.eSet(BasicEObjectImpl.java:1071)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHelperImpl.setValue(XMLHelperImpl.java:1204)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.setFeatureValue(XMLHandler.java:2653)
... 139 more

  • Attachment: image.png
    (Size: 172.31KB, Downloaded 77 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 08 August 2013 16:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Import/openning XMI OMG file [message #1082849 is a reply to message #1082498] Fri, 09 August 2013 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed Merks
Messages: 26130
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Alessandro,

It's better to direct this question to the eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2
forum. Most folks use Papyrus for editing UML2 so for that the
eclipse.papyrus forum would be best.


On 08/08/2013 6:51 PM, Alessandro Romero wrote:
> I have downloaded the sysml.xmi (www.omg.org/spec/SysML/20120401/SysML.xmi) from OMG, and I have tried to open in eclipse JUNO (Version: Juno Service Release 2
> Build id: 20130225-0426).
>
> I am using UML Editor (UML2 4.0.2) to try open.
>
> There are 4 errors, They occurr in line like the following. It is a reference problem. I tried pathmap://... but it did not work.
>
> <general href="www.omg.org/spec/UML/20110701/StandardProfileL2.xmi#Trace"/>
>
> The entire error message for this line is below.
>
> I have experienced similar error with another OMG XMI file (www.omg.org/spec/SyM/20120320/SysML4Modelica-Profile.xmi).
>
> Has anyone had similar problem?
> Is there a general solution for reference problem? How can I register a model?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Alessandro
>
> org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1DiagnosticWrappedException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.IllegalValueException: Value mailto:'org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type.impl.AnyTypeImpl@a04083 (eProxyURI: pathmap://UML_PROFILES/StandardL2.profile.uml#Trace eClass: mailto:org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EClassImpl@eb87f7 (name: Classifier) (instanceClassName: null) (abstract: false, interface: false))' is not legal. (platform:/resource/BouncingBall/profile/orig/SysML.xmi, 1209, 98)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.handleDemandLoadException(ResourceSetImpl.java:319)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoadHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:278)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResource(ResourceSetImpl.java:406)
> at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.editor.presentation.UMLEditor.createModelGen(UMLEditor.java:918)
> at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.editor.presentation.UMLEditor.createModel(UMLEditor.java:938)
> at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.editor.presentation.UMLEditor.createPages(UMLEditor.java:1026)
> at org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.createPartControl(MultiPageEditorPart.java:358)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.createPartControl(CompatibilityPart.java:138)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityEditor.createPartControl(CompatibilityEditor.java:96)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.create(CompatibilityPart.java:313)
> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor55.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:56)
> at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:861)
> at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:841)
> at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.inject(InjectorImpl.java:113)
> at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internalMake(InjectorImpl.java:321)
> at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.make(InjectorImpl.java:242)
> at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.make(ContextInjectionFactory.java:161)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.createFromBundle(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:102)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.doCreate(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:71)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.create(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:53)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.ContributedPartRenderer.createWidget(ContributedPartRenderer.java:141)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.createWidget(PartRenderingEngine.java:894)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.safeCreateGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:629)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.safeCreateGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:731)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.access$2(PartRenderingEngine.java:702)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$7.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:696)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.createGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:681)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.StackRenderer.showTab(StackRenderer.java:1115)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.LazyStackRenderer$1.handleEvent(LazyStackRenderer.java:67)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler$1.run(UIEventHandler.java:41)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.syncExec(Synchronizer.java:180)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer.syncExec(UISynchronizer.java:150)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.syncExec(Display.java:4687)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application$1.syncExec(E4Application.java:187)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler.handleEvent(UIEventHandler.java:38)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerWrapper.handleEvent(EventHandlerWrapper.java:197)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:197)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:1)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventAdminImpl.dispatchEvent(EventAdminImpl.java:135)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventAdminImpl.sendEvent(EventAdminImpl.java:78)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventComponent.sendEvent(EventComponent.java:39)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.EventBroker.send(EventBroker.java:80)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.UIEventPublisher.notifyChanged(UIEventPublisher.java:58)
> at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl.eNotify(BasicNotifierImpl.java:374)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.ui.impl.ElementContainerImpl.setSelectedElement(ElementContainerImpl.java:171)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ModelServiceImpl.showElementInWindow(ModelServiceImpl.java:422)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ModelServiceImpl.bringToTop(ModelServiceImpl.java:389)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.delegateBringToTop(PartServiceImpl.java:606)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.bringToTop(PartServiceImpl.java:332)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.showPart(PartServiceImpl.java:1029)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3047)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$22(WorkbenchPage.java:2969)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$8.run(WorkbenchPage.java:2951)
> at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2947)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2911)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2902)
> at org.eclipse.ui.ide.IDE.openEditor(IDE.java:655)
> at org.eclipse.ui.ide.IDE.openEditor(IDE.java:614)
> at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.javaeditor.EditorUtility.openInEditor(EditorUtility.java:360)
> at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.javaeditor.EditorUtility.openInEditor(EditorUtility.java:167)
> at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.OpenAction.run(OpenAction.java:249)
> at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.OpenAction.run(OpenAction.java:228)
> at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.dispatchRun(SelectionDispatchAction.java:275)
> at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.run(SelectionDispatchAction.java:251)
> at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.navigator.OpenAndExpand.run(OpenAndExpand.java:50)
> at org.eclipse.ui.actions.RetargetAction.run(RetargetAction.java:221)
> at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.CommonNavigatorManager$3.open(CommonNavigatorManager.java:185)
> at org.eclipse.ui.OpenAndLinkWithEditorHelper$InternalListener.open(OpenAndLinkWithEditorHelper.java:48)
> at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$2.run(StructuredViewer.java:866)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.JFaceUtil$1.run(JFaceUtil.java:49)
> at org.eclipse.jface.util.SafeRunnable.run(SafeRunnable.java:175)
> at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.fireOpen(StructuredViewer.java:864)
> at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.handleOpen(StructuredViewer.java:1152)
> at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.CommonViewer.handleOpen(CommonViewer.java:462)
> at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$6.handleOpen(StructuredViewer.java:1256)
> at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.fireOpenEvent(OpenStrategy.java:275)
> at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.access$2(OpenStrategy.java:269)
> at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy$1.handleEvent(OpenStrategy.java:309)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4169)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3758)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1053)
> at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:942)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:86)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:588)
> at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:543)
> at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:124)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:353)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:180)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:629)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:584)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1438)
> Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.IllegalValueException: Value mailto:'org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type.impl.AnyTypeImpl@a04083 (eProxyURI: pathmap://UML_PROFILES/StandardL2.profile.uml#Trace eClass: mailto:org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EClassImpl@eb87f7 (name: Classifier) (instanceClassName: null) (abstract: false, interface: false))' is not legal. (platform:/resource/BouncingBall/profile/orig/SysML.xmi, 1209, 98)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.setFeatureValue(XMLHandler.java:2658)
> at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.resource.XMI2UMLHandler.setFeatureValue(XMI2UMLHandler.java:179)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.setFeatureValue(XMLHandler.java:2643)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createObjectFromFeatureType(XMLHandler.java:2162)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createObject(XMLHandler.java:2030)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.createObject(XMIHandler.java:128)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.handleFeature(XMLHandler.java:1809)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.processElement(XMLHandler.java:1018)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.processElement(XMIHandler.java:81)
> at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.resource.XMI2UMLHandler.processElement(XMI2UMLHandler.java:142)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHandler.java:996)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHandler.java:707)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.startElement(XMIHandler.java:163)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(XMLLoadImpl.java:175)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doLoad(XMLResourceImpl.java:240)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1505)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1284)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoad(ResourceSetImpl.java:259)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoadHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:274)
> ... 109 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type.impl.AnyTypeImpl cannot be cast to org.eclipse.uml2.uml.Classifier
> at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.impl.GeneralizationImpl.eSet(GeneralizationImpl.java:490)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.BasicEObjectImpl.eSet(BasicEObjectImpl.java:1071)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHelperImpl.setValue(XMLHelperImpl.java:1204)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.setFeatureValue(XMLHandler.java:2653)
> ... 139 more
>
>
Re: Import/openning XMI OMG file [message #1083055 is a reply to message #1082849] Fri, 09 August 2013 12:04 Go to previous message
Alessandro Romero is currently offline Alessandro Romero
Messages: 4
Registered: May 2013
Junior Member
Done!
Previous Topic:Ecore: best practice for unmodelled "references"?
Next Topic:Unhandled event loop exception
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Oct 21 20:11:51 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02328 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software